I SORT OF, MAYBE, KIND OF, SOMEHOW HAVE A JOB

on Apr 1, 2009

It's a long story. When I first came to London, I started to work for this little company. And a few weeks in, it was bought by a big company. As time went on, loads of people disagreed with Big Company and left, including me. So I moved on in my life to work for ex-workplace which loved with all my might. And then I lost my job.

Turns out, some of the guys from Little Company, decided to create a New Company. Which is exactly the same, except it hasn't been bought by anybody yet, so it's still lovely and charming. And it's getting a bit big, so they need help while they become steady and get all the processes and systems in place. And they asked me to help. And I am.

So the job is only for 4 weeks, but the work is very familiar, and I already know everybody so it's kinda almost fun.

Yay for me!

5 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Yay! That's great news.

Bethtastic said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! Here's hoping it turns into more that four weeks!!! :D

Surely said...

Hooray! Good news indeed!

Dynamita said...

Thanks everyone!!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post??
Yay!!! Am so happy for you!!