I'M STILL ALIVE!

on Mar 21, 2009


And so is Rupert!

If you look closer you can see it has two new shoots coming up, and it seems to be perfectly healthy and happy. I a m soo glad I can keep this bit of my ex-workplace. Woooo.

I am aware I have not updated this for a month. I have been dealing with a roller coaster of emotions, and haven't felt like saying much. Sorry about that. Things are okay. We are considering going back to Mexico, if things d
on't get better and I have been making peace with that. Whatever happens we will be allright.

3 comments:

Bethtastic said...

RUPERT!! I'm so glad to see him :). And even more glad to see you, Dyn.

Keep us posted on where you are and what you're doing!

Surely said...

Welcome back!

Rupert was just waiting for the Spring, I guess.

You're right: it will be okay, no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rupert!! Yay!!!
I think things will be okay, no matter what. I hope things start looking up for you soon.