GETTING IT OVER WITH

on Sep 4, 2008




I don’t really feel like writing today. I am a bit anxious about a work related thing that I have to endure tomorrow, and I am working on staying positive about that so I don’t have much strength left for other positive things. But I wanted to post anyway, because I will not be near a computer possibly all weekend, and I promised myself that if I resurrected this blog I would post often. So here I am. Hello!!

I just realised I am staying overnight in this economy hotel, in the middle of nowhere and instead of being intensively bummed about it, I am quite happy. I have it all planned:

Have dinner on train
Read embarrassing vampire teen romance book
Arrive at hotel at 10:00 p.m.
Talk to husband on phone
Have a relaxing bubble bath while fantasizing about certain vampire in said book
Sleep
Get up next day and get said meeting over with.

It may sound boring, but to me it is bliss. An evening all to myself! I can eat whatever I want without having to worry about cooking, dishes, etc. I have a book that I am looking forward to reading and a bathtub that I don’t have to clean!

Bliss.

Now, if only I could get Edward Cullen to forget Bella and keep me some company…

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so, so much for your lovely comment on my blog. It really means quite a lot because you are there and you have been there -- although I wish you didn't have to be there at all, because it's horrible. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your blog -- I look forward to hearing your stories and learning about your life. :) Thank you again, and keep the faith/strength!