FOUND

on Sep 3, 2008




I have been thinking about resurrecting this blog for a while, but as I would not want to neglect it as before, I have been delaying the comeback. It is time though; I am here now so, we will see what happens. The best part of resurrecting this blog is that it has no readership, so I am really not accountable for anything. The worst part of resurrecting this blog is that it has no readership, so I am really not accountable for anything…

The first thing I want to say, if the time ever comes for anybody to read through my archives, is that I have found myself. Although, there are only a handful of entries revealed here, I kept on doing it in ‘real’ life. I made a point of sifting through my days so I could only notice the good bits. I held on to those good bits, milked them, and basked in them and lo and behold, one day I discovered I found me again. And it is wonderful indeed. It is a wonderful thing to feel like you again, to be happy, and to know who you are and what you want.

This experiment also had an incredible side effect. I became happy. Not only really, really happy but truly happy. And it shows. Before this, I was quite an angry person. I thought life hated me, and I hated it back. But now it‘s like I am another person. The black cloud has lifted from me, and there are no more negative feelings in there anymore. I enjoy life so much more. I am light-hearted and joyful and adventurous.

So, before this blog turns into sap, I would only like to tell you -command you, even- to do it. Seriously. Choose something you like and make a list of positive aspects about it. Do it with your partners, friends, jobs, hobbies. Do it about things you don’t like. The results will be amazing.

0 comments: