FOURTH PHOTO

on Feb 3, 2009


I'm still not feeling very cheery or inspired. But Firegirl tagged me for this meme, and it gives me a lovely excuse to update!!!

Rules as follows:

1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

This is one of my favourite pictures in the whole world. Husband and I were sort of exploring Blackheath around this time last year, and came across this bench that seems to be in the middle of nowhere. He took a set of pictures of me sitting on it, and I just love how they came out!

It was relatively warm for February and we ended up having Italian food in a lovely restaurant near there. It was a wonderful day.


I'm not tagging anyone. Instead, I will implore you to send me questions or tag me on more memes to see if it helps me get out of this writing funk. What would you like to know about me?

3 comments:

Bethtastic said...

What's your professional story? What area are you trained in, have you worked in and hope to work in?

Your professional story.

And then...what's your love story? Where/how did you meet your husband and how long did you date, where/when did you marry? Love stories are so wonderful.

In fact, tell that one first. :)

Surely said...

Oooh, I like Bethtastic's ideas! I am a sucker for a love story!

Bethtastic said...

I'm a little worried about you... Are you hanging in there?