TOURISTING & SISTERS

on Oct 20, 2008

My sister is coming over for a visit on Friday. She will be here for 10 days and I can't wait!!!

She is my best friend, we used to tell each other everything and do everything together. The thing I miss the most are Sunday mornings when whoever woke up first, would go lie on the other's bed and we would talk about nothing all morning. She moved to Europe a long time ago, and I've grown used to not having here near but now I get her all to myself. It is going to be great!! She lived in London for about 5 years so we won't be scrambling to see the Big Ben, but we still love to be tourists. So far activities planned include:

  • Have a chick flick marathon while consuming high quantities of junk food.
  • See a cheesy musical
  • Go to the 'Jack the Ripper' walking tour (it is Halloween after all)
  • Eat in places like this
  • Walk through places like these

We will also visit a couple of museums and galleries but I dunno what else. what about you, readers? If you came to London, what would you like to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am so jealous!! My sister is 19 years younger than me, so by the time she can really have a deep relationship with me, she will think i am too old for her!!!
i hope you have a wonderful time with her.

Firegirl said...

As an American, I would like to go to an actual pub.
See "normal", every day London versus touristy things.

Love, love, love old buildings...as Eddie Izzard says: You guys have all the history.

(:-D