STALLING

on Sep 10, 2008

I'm runing low on inspiration today so I'll leave you with five fun facts about moi:
  • When it comes to food, I don’t like it when people plate it up for me. I mean, if it is a restaurant it is understandable, but if it is something like a buffet I prefer to put the food on the plate myself. It is completely irrational, but I feel nobody can plate my food as precisely as I can. (I know, forgive me).

  • I shower with extremely hot water. I have tried to lower the temperature many, many times with no results. What can I do? I get cold in the shower.

  • My feet are always cold. Even in the summer I struggle with feet temperature. During winter I have been known to wear 3 pairs of woollen socks at a time. It helps but just barely so.

  • I like my hot food hot, and my cold food COLD. Lukewarm just doesn’t cut it. During winter though, I can’t drink cold water at all.

  • I love infomercials. I can sit there mesmerized for hours. I haven’t really bought anything out of them though. They are just fun to watch.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Have you tried toasting your feet in front of a fire? That usually works. The other option is to ask a gorilla to rub your feet, which is foolproof.

Fraulein N said...

I love infomercials. My husband hates them, except for the ones for old doo-wop music. Those he finds strangely fascinating for some reason.